How Big is Ivanans?

Lister100

Stupid TSN has two stats, one saying 6-3" 220lbs and the other saying 6-4" 245lbs. Needless to say there is a big difference.

The Leaf loving TSN scumbag Bob MacKenzie has an article saying Chara trounced Ivanans and naturally he used the smaller of the two stats as the explanation.

I've never heard of a guy throwing one hard punch, falling over and then throwing a dirty punch(which MacKenzie acknowledges) as having dominated a fight. Anything that lasts under 10 seconds and involves one real punch because the so called victor loses his balance can hardly be called a fight with a true victor. If Domi had the same fight they would have called it a draw!

Is there any way of knowing how big Ivanans is for sure?

Originally posted by Lister100

Stupid TSN has two stats, one saying 6-3" 220lbs and the other saying 6-4" 245lbs. Needless to say there is a big difference.  

The Leaf loving TSN scumbag Bob MacKenzie has an article saying Chara trounced Ivanans and naturally he used the smaller of the two stats as the explanation.  

I've never heard of a guy throwing one hard punch, falling over and then throwing a dirty punch(which MacKenzie acknowledges) as having dominated a fight. Anything that lasts under 10 seconds and involves one real punch because the so called victor loses his balance can hardly be called a fight with a true victor. If Domi had the same fight they would have called it a draw!

Is there any way of knowing how big Ivanans is for sure?

Let's pick a happy medium. He's 6' 3" and 232.5 lbs. That works for me. :D:D:D

I've heard reports of him tipping the scales at 263.

Yeah the 263lbs was what he was posted as on the preseason game card in Ottawa

I watched that fight over again on the hockeyfights.com website and from the different camera angle he looked a lot better. The punch landed on Chara was what through Chara off his balance. And if you take out the punch after the refs got in the fight was pretty close. One solid punch on each other.

This won't be settled until they go at it again. More than that, I want Ivanans to demolish Belak. If that had happened in last nights game the outcome would have been in our favour. Montreal was playing like a small team and Komi. and Souray can't be used as goons.

The small guys play with more confidence when a solid enforcer is on the ice.

[Edited on 2005/10/16 by Lister100]

Originally posted by Lister100

Yeah the 263lbs was what he was posted as on the preseason game card in Ottawa

I watched that fight over again on the hockeyfights.com website and from the different camera angle he looked a lot better. The punch landed on Chara was what through Chara off his balance. And if you take out the punch after the refs got in the fight was pretty close. One solid punch on each other.

This won't be settled until they go at it again. More than that, I want Ivanans to demolish Belak. If that had happened in last nights game the outcome would have been in our favour. Montreal was playing like a small team and Komi. and Souray can't be used as goons.

The small guys play with more confidence when a solid enforcer is on the ice.

[Edited on 2005/10/16 by Lister100]

It's rather sad but it seems that this is the case. It would be great if there wasn't that mentality whereby hurting another team's player was an actual goal. But, boy, can I ever be naïve.