A concerned fan??? Where are you?

gohabsgo252006

From what I have been told "ACF" might be experiencing some technical difficulties. I am sure we can enjoy his reviews once the tech issue is cleared up.

Keep up the great work! Those reviews and his opinions are always great reads. I am curious to see what ACF thinks of the three Habs that were shortlisted for Team Canada and their chances of cracking the lineup.

DB

Other than injurys, I wonder if fatigue is also something to be expected from returning NHL's players representing their countrys at the Olympique ?

We might have quite a few in our team--- Koivu, Kovalev, Marcov, Perezhogin, Zednick, Bonk, Bulis, Plecaneck, Higgins, Sundstrom, Theodore.

I will be proud if all of those Canadiens hand-up representing their country,..... I might be worry thought.

Originally posted by PB

Other than injurys, I wonder if fatigue is also something to be expected from returning NHL's players representing their countrys at the Olympique ?

We might have quite a few in our team--- Koivu, Kovalev, Marcov, Perezhogin, Zednick, Bonk, Bulis, Plecaneck, Higgins, Sundstrom, Theodore.

I will be proud if all of those Canadiens hand-up representing their country,..... I might be worry thought.

That's a very valid point. The only 'comfort' is that this is the case for a great number of teams.

It would be interesting to see, when all the rosters are set, which NHL team is 'represented' the most in the olympics.

The same goes for the WJC and other similar series.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

You forgot Mark Streit. And we have the most national team captains on our team but not the most players.

The Flyers might end up with the most Olympic players.