Theodore not going anywhere... I'm sure of it.

Habby1197

Theodore trained with the Habs rookie camp 3 weeks ago just to get in shape... do you think Gainey or AS would give a shit in the world about Theo putting extra work in if he wasn't going to stay in Montreal? Working with goalie coaches for a week along with 3 other prospect goalies show the habs have no intentions of trading him. It wasn't like it was a high profile training session to show him off... it was in Ville-St-Pierre. Another point... Starting Goalies Potvin, Joesph, Ritcher (if he comes back) Do not have teams to play for next year. Now, the only teams without real #1 goalies are The Avs and Bruins. While the Sabers look like they will either Trade Biron or Noronen, probably Biron making 4 starting NHL goalies available... Theo going to the Avs? It just doesn't add up.

The problem is not if there's a team interested in Jose, but if he'll be able to play another game in the CH jersey. With the past experiences, we know it doesn't take much to desperately trade a guy (Chelios, Keane, Carbonneau, Roy).

Would it be different this time? I hope we don't trade him, because Theo is the most important part of our team, our only superstar, the only one who can carry the team on his back.

And Theo is a sure value for years. We don't have goaltender problems for 10 years, and he'll be there when Pere, Kasts, Pleky & Higgs will become the league's elite.

The only way I see and would understand a trade is if the management trust in Garon and if we can get a package like Pitkanen and Gagne in return.