Respect?

Roo-AH! Roo-AH!

Despite last night's general horribleness, I was interested to read this quote from Lundqvist:

"In the second and third periods, there was a lot of shots, but it feels really good to come to Montreal and take two points from a really good team," said Lundqvist.

'Really good team'---not words I've heard used to describe the Habs for many years. Could it be the league is starting to take note?

:ghg:

Who cares if the league takes note? If they do good for them, if not all the better for us.

Whether the "experts" think it or not we are a really good team this year. I wouldn't be surprised if we even jumped up to 4th in the East but 5th is more than respectable.

I would like to think that teams and coaches around the league are starting to respect the Habs again, but I have to say that I felt kind of insulted when the Senators played their back-up goalie against us this week.

Hasek hadn't played for 3-4 days and we were ahead of them in the standings and in the same division and they still dont think they needed to put Hasek in to beat us? What does that say about the respect we get in the league?

...course they did beat us anyway, but you know what I'm getting at.

Habs fans must be the most paranoid sports fans in the world??

This person is showing disrespect, that person is showing disrespect...

Whether its predictions for the season, the playoffs, or power rankings or starting goalies, we are so sensitive :P

Originally posted by GoHabs2002

Whether its predictions for the season, the playoffs, or power rankings or starting goalies, we are so sensitive :P

You're right, we are paranoid and overly-sensitive, but it's not just us.

I am a dyed in the wool Habs fan(originally from MTL), but I live in Vancouver Canucks territory, and I listen to the sports-talk radio shows around here, and I hear the exact same type of concerns from Vancouver fans.

They are also just as bad about wanting to trade players if they have a couple of off nights(like Bertuzzi currently), or planning a Stanley-cup parade if they string a couple of decisive wins together.

It's the fun of being a true fan.:hlogo:

Respect????

This is just a game; why should we care what people who do not cheer for the Habs think.

I am in awe how good the team is this year and how much fun they are to watch. I respect them because they try every night. They provide excitement as it is like Christmas time just before every game! I cannot ask any more of them except to entertain us to the best of their abilities. :hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

Originally posted by option+

The Sens play Emeryor every 4th game. It just happened that they played us for their 4th and 8th game this year. Even if they were playing Detroit in Game #4 Emery would have played.

Speaking of Detroit, I'm looking forward to seeing the results of a game between the Sens & the Wings. If RDS TV happens to telecast it, I'd certainly consider watching it.

With what I've seen so far in games and replays, I bet it'd be a fast & furious game.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by shortcat1

Speaking of Detroit, I'm looking forward to seeing the results of a game between the Sens & the Wings. If RDS TV happens to telecast it, I'd certainly consider watching it.

With what I've seen so far in games and replays, I bet it'd be a fast & furious game.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

The senators don't play the wings this season. We don't play the wings either. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken. We only play 24 different teams. We are not scheduled to play 5 (Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Nashville, or St. Louis). No one from West-Central plays against East-NorthEast.

[Edited on 2005/10/31 by mrgodo]

What do you mean? We're not sensitive! Everybody's out to get us. Nobody loves us. :(:(:(

Originally posted by Mont Royale

What do you mean? We're not sensitive! Everybody's out to get us. Nobody loves us. :(:(:(

Hahahahahahahahaha Dats Funny Mont Royale!:/)