Danis Demoted

simonus

Originally posted by bebehabs

ok to make it clear (finally hehe), i read in la presse this morning that danis is going to be back to montreal this weekend (which we all know) and HUET is going to hamilton to play few games (to get him back in action and see if he will need more time to recover)

what gainey wanted to do at the begining is danis in hamilton and bring michaud to back up theodore, but then huet said that he is able to play (doctors giving him the green light to do so), that's why gainey changed his plan and didnt call up michaud to back up theo

:)

Lets just hope Theo doesn't get hurt tonight forcing Huet to play (without having played a single game in a very long time). Kinda dangerous. I still wonder why they didn't just bring up bring up Michaud as backup for tonight's game. That seems to have been the save thing to do.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this move as a promotion for Danis rather than a demotion. More playing time is what every goalie wants. He knew his time was coming with Huet getting ready to come back. Danis will again have ample opportunity to show Habs brass that he is indeed the real deal.

:hlogo: