Aitkin is the man

habsfan88

Just finished watching Bulldogs vs Barons and noticed a player the habs could possibly take a look at - Aitkin.

He comes out with a HUGE hit on a Cleveland player and then gets into a fight later in the game and destroyed the Cleveland player in the fight. (My bad, don't know many AHL player's names)

I'm not sure if his hockey skill level would be good enough, but he had me impressed!

Aitken was a 1st rounder for the Bruins back in the day, so somebody saw something in him once.

I'd be open to giving Aitken some time until Souray returns (whenever that is). Streit isn't doing the job.

Originally posted by option+

Aitken was a 1st rounder for the Bruins back in the day, so somebody saw something in him once.

I'd be open to giving Aitken some time until Souray returns (whenever that is). Streit isn't doing the job.

Komisarek isnt even playing every game. Habs should use him more often instead of calling up Aitken.

Aitken was drafted in 1996

if he hasn't settle an NHL position, why should he be doing it nw that he's 27-28 years old.

the guys' not Nhl caliber, period.

I've seen him in a preseason matchup against the leafs and he had a hard time to follow with the flow