Who's a keeper and Who isn't

Habby1197

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

(read bold)

No shit. Why would we make a trade if not to upgrade our team?

I think you misunderstood.

I wouldnt trade Zednik unless it was to upgrade him, to get a player better than Zednik himself, upgrade the spot Zednik fills in the lineup, which is 1st line LW.

I didnt say anything about the team. You could trade Zednik for a d-man or a gritty 2-way guy and upgrade your team; but you wouldnt be upgrading on Zednik, you wouldnt be upgrading on your 1st line LW.

I hope its clear now.

I think numerous players should be looked at to go. The core of this team has been together for years and i don't see any improvement there play. Rivet and Souray make the same mistakes every day and for there size they lose alot of 1 on 1 battles. No one will touch Bonk. Forwards who can go could be Zednick, sundstrom, ribiero, dags.

Just throwing this out there, i wouldn't mind seeing a big move similar to Boston and get some new blood in here. Something like Theo and Zednick for Bertuzzi, Auld and Jovanoski. That is an example, not saying it would happen.