Letter To Mr. Julien

mathieu30

If they keep playing the youngsters for -10'/game shouldn't they take a spot in the Bulldogs' lineup, so they can get some icetime? These young kids need to play. Happy for Danis when Huet came back. Now give the Zhogins and Komisauruses a ticket to Hamilton, they have to play!

I believe both players would have to clear waivers. I am not certain but pretty sure.

I don't know about Komisarek... he'd likely have to clear waivers which he surely wouldn't. But, as to Perezhogin, I read somewhere that he doesn't have to go through that process. I can't say for sure but I do think he'd be safe for the Canadiens.

Nevertheless, I don't think that this is the answer. I believe that the thing to do is to play the kids on a regular basis. That may mean putting the vets on the bench more often or even in the press box but, if they are team players, that shouldn't be a huge problem.

By the way, have you seen my glasses? They're lenses are rose in colour. :blink:

Nevertheless, I don't think that this is the answer. I believe that the thing to do is to play the kids on a regular basis. That may mean putting the vets on the bench more often or even in the press box but, if they are team players, that shouldn't be a huge problem.

True, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I don't mean to sound so pessimistic :D

Zhogs: 35GP, ATOI 9'36", +1

Plex: 31GP, ATOI 12'42", -2

Higgins: 36GP, ATOI 12'11", -3

Komi: 29GP, ATOI 13'06", -8

Streit: 22GP, ATOI 12'57", -4

Some of these players are considered the future cornerstones of the franchise, they won't develop on the bench or by getting a few meaningless minutes. To build the rookie's confidence send them in there during crunch time. They will make some mistakes, which will cost some games. You need to be willing to live with their mistakes and extra loses. The hope is that over the course of the season, the rookies improve and gain more confidence so that they can perform under pressure when the game is on the line since that is the ultimate goal of development isn't it?

Go Habs go, up that is

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: