New Coach

goalieguy

Heh. Sutter would be a bit too tough for Montreal me thinks. He wouldn't be able to do much with the current roster unless Gainey blew the team up and got some stronger slower players.

Just look at his handling of Latendresse. He expects hard hitting old fashioned hockey. Regardless of how Latendresse was playing offensively, since he wasnt gonna throw his weight around like a true power forward he got benched.

He was just with Chicago... Plenty of Europeans on the club at the time. Didn't do well at all, and challenged Tyler Arnason to a fight at a Nashville bar.

So just because Sutter's worked magic in the WJC, dont think he automatically would be the greatest NHL coach.

No! Anybody but Sutter! It's too big a risk to see how Zhog would play with short hair!

Anyways, we already have about as many of these threads as shortcat has posts.

Anyways, we already have about as many of these threads as shortcat has posts.

DUH!

and fire him all ye want! he aint going nowhere! I said it already in I CANT EVEN REMEMBER wher is the original Post! COLIN help us here again will ya! Gracias Bro!