BENOIT GRATTON

GINGY4371

Welcome to the board, Gingy.

Gratton will be out for a few weeks with his knee injury.

Expect him to start the season in Hamilton, and depending on injuries move up the team, or get traded.

Goo player, but suffering from our bottleneck of veterans.

Gratton seems to be another Sevigny/Landry/White...

He's great at the AHL level, but doesn't seem to have what it takes to make it in the NHL. It's too bad because I was hoping to see what he could do at training camp, but his injury will prevent him from showing what he could do (not that he had any chances anyway)

Once Perreault and Juneau are gone, he might have a chance for forth line duties, but sI doubt we'll see much of him in the NHL.

He should jhave a great career in the AHL though...

Originally posted by CerebusClones

Gratton seems to be another Sevigny/Landry/White...

He's great at the AHL level, but doesn't seem to have what it takes to make it in the NHL. It's too bad because I was hoping to see what he could do at training camp, but his injury will prevent him from showing what he could do (not that he had any chances anyway)

Once Perreault and Juneau are gone, he might have a chance for forth line duties, but sI doubt we'll see much of him in the NHL.

He should jhave a great career in the AHL though...

I think your expecting to much out of Gratton , unlike guys like Sevigny , Gratton has more grit and is suited to play on a 4th line in an "energy" role. I think that Gratton would make an ideal 4th liner for the habs , he hits , he plays well defensively , and he has some decent offensive skills.

I mean... He wouldnt HURT us playing on the 4th line , so why not?