Canadiens Open Practice

mathieu30

Tabrnk, 19 000 fans showed up for the Habs' open practice. Team Kovalev-Huet beat the Théodore-Koivu-team in the intrasquad game finale.

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

I hope people who were at the game can post some commentary. That's amazing, 19 000 for a scrimmage, more than some teams get for a playoff game!

Yeah, I went to one a few years ago and it was packed.

Yea me to i went last seaon i got my tickets when i went to the vancouver game when mtl sadly lost 5-2 i think it was, the boutique lady gave me 8 tickets to the open practice, The line up was huge lots of fun also.

i wasn't there. my principal wouldn't let me have the day off. even if i brought my whole kindergarten class, it was still a no-go. :(

:lol::lol::lol:

i wasn't there. my principal wouldn't let me have the day off. even if i brought my whole kindergarten class, it was still a no-go. :(

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh pish tosh if you really wanted to go you would have kidnapped them all in your van like Jack Black from School of Rock, where is your passion for Les Canadiens. :lol::lol: joking obviously