3 Way Deal Rumor?

gohabsgo252006

BTW, for all the people who keep bringing up Aebi's record for most wins in a month... We got Olympics this year, and had the lock-out last season. The calendar is exceptionnaly tight and weird. So "most wins in a month" couldnt be more irrelevant and meaningless than this season. :P

Edited by KoZed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, for all the people who keep bringing up Aebi's record for most wins in a month... We got Olympics this year, and had the lock-out last season. The calendar is exceptionnaly tight and weird. So "most wins in a month" couldnt be more irrelevant and meaningless than this season. :P

Colorado actually played more games in January last season then they did this season. 14 to 13. :P

Colorado actually played more games in January last season then they did this season. 14 to 13. :P

Shut up you. Go back to HWL's forum. Now! Uhhh... Fans from other teams are not allowed in Habs talk... You stranger,,, uh... Be careful, I got a Mod Stranger Eject Button. If I click on it... uhhh... it'll remotely eject your CD player. There! You've been warned!

Ok, enough kidding around. If you want to get technical jetsniper, go back and check how many games Colorado played when Roy had the previous record. And against which teams those games were compared to this year, how many were playing above .500, how many were at home or on the road, etc.

Stats dont mean much without context.

Shut up you. Go back to HWL's forum. Now! Uhhh... Fans from other teams are not allowed in Habs talk... You stranger,,, uh... Be careful, I got a Mod Stranger Eject Button. If I click on it... uhhh... it'll remotely eject your CD player. There! You've been warned!

Ok, enough kidding around. If you want to get technical jetsniper, go back and check how many games Colorado played when Roy had the previous record. And against which teams those games were compared to this year, how many were playing above .500, how many were at home or on the road, etc.

Stats dont mean much without context.

:lol: I like to venture out occasionally. Plus it helps my post count :P

The record was set in 2001 where Colorado played, again, one extra game of 14. 9 on the road, 5 at home. 4 wins against sub .500 teams and 4 wins against teams above .500. 5 wins on the road, 3 wins at home. And don't forget this is the 2000-2001 stacked team we had back then. Foote, Roy, Sakic, Forsberg, Drury, Hedjuk, Tanguay, Bourque, Deadmarsh.

Now for Aebischer.

We played 13 games last month. 2 games on the road, 11 games at home. 4 wins against teams sub .500 and 5 wins against teams above .500. 2 wins on the road, 7 wins at home.

So I'll conclude that Roy obviously had a harder time with more games on the road, he also had a stacked lineup in front of him that is 10x better then the team we have right now. So it's still in debate. I'll just give a hand shake to Aebi and move along, lol.