The Good And The Bad

Nilan25

Good: Huet, Rivet, Souray, Begin, Higgins, Boullion, Cote

Bad: Souray, Koivu, Kovalev, Ryder, Ribero

The Very Bad: Dadenault, this guy is a complete bag of shit. Outmuscled, bad decisions, no discernible offensive ability. Komisarek had regressed to the point where he cannot make a clean bodycheck our a simple outlet pass.

Gainey should be roasted over the coals for both the loss of Garon and Perrault (20goals!).

The Very Bad: Dadenault, this guy is a complete bag of shit. Outmuscled, bad decisions, no discernible offensive ability. Komisarek had regressed to the point where he cannot make a clean bodycheck our a simple outlet pass.

Gainey should be roasted over the coals for both the loss of Garon and Perrault (20goals!).

I'm tired of people bringing up Perreault! Sure, he's having a good season, but he wouldn't have fit on this team the way Gainey had envisionned the team being built. AND PERREAULT PROBABLY DIDN'T WANT TO RETURN TO MONTREAL FOR A LIMITED ROLE. People always forget that there are two people in negotiations.

Souray, this season, should be in the bad.

Komisarek struggled, but I'm willing to keep showing patience with him. I seem to remember Markov having growing pains right before he began to make significant strides, and look at him now.

Dandy has alway been a #5 defensemen in Detroit! So why would anyone expect more from him now. He's obviously proud to play for the Habs, and he's trying hard out there, perhaps going a little out of his role. Not his fault though.

We had to choose between Garon and Theodore and well we chose Theo so let's live with it!

Why don't we stop second guessing what Gainey has done and start second guesing what he's doing. It's pointless to argue who should have stayed where. THe team is the team right now regardless who we didn't want to see leave.

You forgot about plekanec....he should definitely be in the good as aside from one bad pass at the start of the year....he has had a great rookie season and is very underrated because of his size.

Even in the game last night, he always bounces off guys who go to push him off the puck and still controls it, and i rarely see him lose the puck or make a bad decision....right now he seems to be the only bright spot for the habs

You forgot about plekanec....he should definitely be in the good as aside from one bad pass at the start of the year....he has had a great rookie season and is very underrated because of his size.

Even in the game last night, he always bounces off guys who go to push him off the puck and still controls it, and i rarely see him lose the puck or make a bad decision....right now he seems to be the only bright spot for the habs

My mistake. I did forget Plekanec. I don't believe it was ever a choice between Garon and Theodore. It was a rash move on Gainey's part. Even with a so-called elite goaltender you need a good backup goaltender if for no other reason to push Theo.

Good: Bad: Ryder

He has 20 goals and is listed as Bad?????? This guys had to play with Ribeiro all year. Put him with Spezza, Thornton, Forsberg, RIchards, Lecavalier, Crosby, or even Sundin and this guy would have 30 + goals right now. The guy is a goal scorer