Justin Williams

GoHabsGo_24cups

Anybody here read Bertrand Raymond's article in Le Journal de Montréal today? He had an interview with Mr. Gillett. The day after game 3, Mr. Gillett and his wife, Rose, went to a chic restaurant in downtown Montréal. There was also players from the Hurricanes eating there, including Justin Williams. It happenned that Mr. Gillett and his wife were sitting beside the Carolina players. Every player sitting at the table except one shook Mr. Gillett's hand: That player was Justin Williams. Gillett said that Williams didn't even look at him in the eyes. He said that he found Williams attitude very strange.

Honestly, I was pissed after reading that article and I think that a guy like Rivet or Bégin should go and hit him hard into the boards(or open ice :) ). He injured our captain, he was disrepectful towards the owner... I think that it could bring the momentum to our side.

Bertrand Raymond's article (French only)

Anybody here read Bertrand Raymond's article in Le Journal de Montréal today? He had an interview with Mr. Gillett. The day after game 3, Mr. Gillett and his wife, Rose, went to a chic restaurant in downtown Montréal. There was also players from the Hurricanes eating there, including Justin Williams. It happenned that Mr. Gillett and his wife were sitting beside the Carolina players. Every player sitting at the table except one shook Mr. Gillett's hand: That player was Justin Williams. Gillett said that Williams didn't even look at him in the eyes. He said that he found Williams attitude very strange.

Honestly, I was pissed after reading that article and I think that a guy like Rivet or Bégin should go and hit him hard into the boards(or open ice :) ). He injured our captain, he was disrepectful towards the owner... I think that it could bring the momentum to our side.

Bertrand Raymond's article (French only)

Who cares. Maybe he thought Gillet was going to tune him up, since none of the other Habbers did.

Maybe Gillete can be the new enforcer. Not like Gainey can tell him to leave Williams alone

A/ You're sitting next to the owner of the team and you've just injured his #1 pllayer, albeit accidently.

B/ The player is gone for the series.

C/ It may very well cost them the series - and a lot of potential revenue.

D/ You are currently villian #1 in the city

Would you want to rush over and shake his hand?

Probably not.... 'Cause he probably feels bad enough already.

Can't really blame the guy, can you?

Give this one a rest!

Sometimes the press should have enough brains to keep their mouth shut..... instead of just stirring up controversy for the sheer sake of doing so!

Edited by beliveau1