Nyi Hires Bryan Trottier

KoZed

:lol:

I'm expecting some of those same comments but towards Bellows at the next Minnesota vs. Isles game :P

I'm not sure, but I recall Bellows was studying to be a stock brocker or something while he was a Habs. I think he was setting the table for his after career. Smart dude.

Bellows is an announcer for the Wild if I remember right. Sometimes, they have old Minnesota players come and say something to the crowd before the match (I don't know what). On a night that featured the Wild game either last season or this past season, it was Bellows and one of the announcer of the TV station (I think it was RDS or TSN) said that Bellows was an announcer for the Wild games.

Edit: typo

Edited by Tony

Bellows is an announcer for the Wild if I remember right. Sometimes, they have old Minnesota players come and say something to the crowd before the match (I don't know what). On a night that featured the Wild game either last season or this past season, it was Bellows and one of the announcer of the TV station (I think it was RDS or TSN) said that Bellows was an announcer for the Wild games.

Edit: typo

Ah well... he's still a superstar! :P