Theodore Is Disappointing Me

Wow, you totally missed the irony in my post.

So, I'll explain it, as sad as it is that I have to: I was mocking Jetsniper for telling Theodore how he has to do his job better, and stop partying, when he's doing the exact same thing.

I was cloning his post, telling him exactly what he said to Theodore, except I substituted their situations (Theodore's job--->Jetsniper's job, spending time @ clubs---->spending time @ Habsworld).

Thanks for inadvertently proving my point in your post: it's absolutely "cool" for jetsniper to spend time posting here instead on working to further his career. But it's not "cool" for Theodore to spend time at a club instead on working to further his career.

Even if you still don't get it, jetsniper and you comes off looking like foolish hypocrites.

Good job. Next time make sure you understand what you're reading before you jump to a reply, to avoid obliterating your own arguments.

Sorry ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN, I need one more shot here...

Understand what he's reading? Why don't you do the same. I said him not trying out isn't the biggest thing bothering me. I don't expect him to be training 24/7, it's always cool to go blow some steam off.

You're right though, if you check back through my history, I was fine with Jose until this Paris Hilton crap. I'm just amazed that a 30 year old man can shrug off the responsibilities of the most important job in the world...a parent. Forget he's a goalie, forget he's famous, forget all of that. How can one man act so irresponsible when his 3-month old baby is lying in a hospital with major health problems while her dad is out sticking it to the Queen of the Sluts.

^^^^

THERES my problem. I've been stating it this whole thread pretty much. I said I was surprised he was in Toronto. He can't go party in Denver, closer to his family? He shows he doesn't give a rats ass about his family and THAT is what pisses me off. The only way I'd be a hypocrite here is if I cheated on my girlfriend with some super slut who moved on after a week.

I'm done with this though, I have nothing left to explain.

He he, notice my avatar. Couldn't help it. After all, who is Ribeiro anyway? :wacko:

I'm a little confused as to why some people are getting hostile here. And, I don't mean JS either

You smell bad.

/pitiful attempt at hostility

Ah, well, thank you. Every Saturday, I like to work with my bullets, talk with pilots and get in tune with my gun. Something Theo should be doing.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :P

Theo is too busy getting venereal diseases with the walking STD, Paris Hilton.

No word yet whether this will make him a better hockey player, but it is a general consensus that this does not make him a better person.