To All You Downey Skeptics..... Just Watch :-)

Drivefor25

That's insulting to women! They can fight better than these clowns! ;)

you should join a womans rights movement or something. you really are a feminist aint ya?

got a joke

whats worse than a male chauvanist pig?

a woman who dont do whats she's told. :o

I'm not really a feminist, I just believe in equal rights for everyone. And besides, I have the wrong chromosomes! :lol:

how do you mean? you dont have a beard do you?

Bisexual to be exact. I feel that there's beauty to be found in everyone, regardless of something as trivial as gender.

cool fair enough- ok next question (sorry if i seem like a fascinated schoolboy)- sexually who are better- blokes or women?

Errr, sadly enough my experience with either gender is about as limited as the proverbial schoolboy... :blush:

does that bother you at all?

It can be frustrating at times, but at the same time I'm glad that I haven't gone and done anything stupid.

you gotta be careful aint you- this aint sexist but is a lot more dangerous going home with a man than a woman.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Testosterone can be a dangerous thing when paired with the wrong personality.

i know mate i had some hastle last year witha big biker style gay man in a kebab shop who wouldnt take no for an answer- so i head butted him.

i know mate i had some hastle last year witha big biker style gay man in a kebab shop who wouldnt take no for an answer- so i head butted him.

Yeah, I hate it when people do that. It also plays up the stereotype that all gay men are rapists. Sounds like he got what he deserved though.

Yeah, I hate it when people do that. It also plays up the stereotype that all gay men are rapists. Sounds like he got what he deserved though.

yep exactly i gave him warning i said 'look mate i aint interested im straight, so please stop' he carried on so i said 'look mate if you dont stop i will do some severe damage- i've asked you nicely now leave me alone' he then but his hand on my crotch and grabbed it- i flipped and headbutted him spreading his nose across his face. i aint a gay basher- i wouldnt harm a fly normally - but if i hadnt done tat when i did- he could of got agressive with me so i dint wana risk it.

yep exactly i gave him warning i said 'look mate i aint interested im straight, so please stop' he carried on so i said 'look mate if you dont stop i will do some severe damage- i've asked you nicely now leave me alone' he then but his hand on my crotch and grabbed it- i flipped and headbutted him spreading his nose across his face. i aint a gay basher- i wouldnt harm a fly normally - but if i hadnt done tat when i did- he could of got agressive with me so i dint wana risk it.

I'm glad that you were able to defend yourself. It makes me sick to my stomach when those sorts of incidents happen to people who aren't as capable.

I'm glad that you were able to defend yourself. It makes me sick to my stomach when those sorts of incidents happen to people who aren't as capable.

i aint a tough guy either i really do hate violence im a bit of a wimp- but i thought- 'i aint being groped i dont care how big and scary he is' so i just put on an attitude to show him i wernt scared then boom- he was on the floor with a pint of claret pouring out of his nose.

i aint a tough guy either i really do hate violence im a bit of a wimp- but i thought- 'i aint being groped i dont care how big and scary he is' so i just put on an attitude to show him i wernt scared then boom- he was on the floor with a pint of claret pouring out of his nose.

I'm a bit of a pacifist myself, I don't advocate violence, but I believe at times it is necessary. Unless you're extremely charismatic and can talk yourself out of anything.

I'm a bit of a pacifist myself, I don't advocate violence, but I believe at times it is necessary. Unless you're extremely charismatic and can talk yourself out of anything.

my brother is like that- talk himself out of anything and can justify anything.