Bleu-blanc-rouge Depuis Toujours

mathieu30

YES I KNOW!!!

i read it this morning while drinking my morning coffee!!!

his dad is a big habs fan!!!

he said that his dad and uncle received a table hockey game when they were young and it was leafs vs habs... his uncle picked the leafs and let the habs for his dad... and from that day, his father turned to a huge habs fan!

he said the first time he went to see the habs was when he was 6 years old. habs were playing against the rangers that nite and lost 3-0... his brother changed by the end of the game and was supporting the rangers, and higgins was crying out badly :( hehe sooo cute

he also said that at school, there were 2 groups : the rangers fans and the islanders fans... and then... there was him... alone... between those 2 groups... he was the unique habs fan :P

i LUV his pix in the newpapers!!! SO DAMN CUUUUUUUTE!!! hehe

I remember when higs was drafted that his mom was crying( well most of the moms cry when their son gets drafted). you saw how happy she was of higgins being drafted by montreal.

Imagine being drafted in the same team as your best friend is special. being drafted both in the first round is even better.

> Spécialité culinaire: Je me prépare d'excellents bols de céréales :lol:

I remember when higs was drafted that his mom was crying( well most of the moms cry when their son gets drafted). you saw how happy she was of higgins being drafted by montreal.

Imagine being drafted in the same team as your best friend is special. being drafted both in the first round is even better.

> Spécialité culinaire: Je me prépare d'excellents bols de céréales :lol:

yeah exept for that i thnk he must eat out most the time at resteraunts we cant even imagine....exept maybe for taco bell lol

yeah exept for that i thnk he must eat out most the time at resteraunts we cant even imagine....exept maybe for taco bell lol

never had it..is it that good ??

In 2 years i think he could be a 50 goal scorer

dream on !!

higgins will never score 50 goals but if could get 35-45- 80pts season in 2-3 years from now.

Edited by marky_and_komi

lol sometimes you dont make sense

if you were'nt from laval ,maybe you'd be smart enough to see that I think that higgins will be more of a playmaker than a scorer :P . that 45 meant assists

dream on !!

higgins will never score 50 goals but if could get 35-45- 80pts season in 2-3 years from now.

why not? if he is scoring shorthanded goals like he has been doing then i cans ee him doing it in future.

why not? if he is scoring shorthanded goals like he has been doing then i cans ee him doing it in future.

if you look at who scored 50 goals in the nhl recent history:

1- very few players did it. you need to be a special player to score 50 goals.

2- I think higgins is far too defensive oriented to become a 50 goals scorer...I don't mean this as a bad thing.