Habs In The Media

Dutch_Habs_Fan

great article but it would be so typical for calgary now to come to the bell centre and score on every power play- their bad luck has gotta end soon and im affraid it might be against us- because if you look on paper- they shouldnt score on the power play- and in sports its in those situations where the underdog surprises you if you get me? as long as we dont take for granted that were gona shut them out on the pk then we'll be fine.

Nice stats, 4 games only, but an indication as well that our goaltending tamdem have been sharp during this

early going,......'' hopefully we can keep it up '' as would say Koivu.......I agree on the importance of keeping

it going because winning game's points with our offence thus far has not been our '' forte ''.

It's not that the CH is lacking offensive punch,....they used their speed and where dangerous offensivelly all

night long in their first game of the season against BUFF and had 4 goals that evening,....I remember a similar

performance in their last pre-saison game against OTT where they scored 6 goals......they have done it.....

but I feel that in the following 3 games they failed to provoqued the opponents with their speed..... either they

where bottle up successfully by the opposition or they just didn't consistently push hard enought to make things happen........I havent seen them being as '' agressive on the puck '' or as sharp towards

'' puck possession '' in the way Carbo has described how their game should be played.........I long to see them getting in that groove but it's shure is nice that we have been very good at '' holding the fort '' in the meantime.

• 1 month later...

tsn.ca has a video article on Cristobal Huet this morning. You can find it at:

http://www.tsn.ca/audio_video/

The thing is that you have to be subscribed to tsn.ca. That's no big deal though... it's free.

Another thing of interest in the article is an interview with Aaron Downey where he says he wouldn't be surprised to see the Canadiens win Mr. Stanley's silver bowl this year.

Lots of very positive stuff about our team in this article. Some tsn-bashers might be quite surprised. I saw this article during a Sportsdesk program last night and there were no negatively qualifying comments by the announcers (that I noticed, anyway).

Enjoy.

GO :hlogo: GO!