Best Defensive Corp

umpalumpa55

Not in any specific order

Markov Souray

Boullion Dandenault

Streit Someone other than rivet or ninimaa :P

Ninimaa has potential to be a good defenseman...but his head is up his ass...i hope he gets traded

Rivet has heart...and hes a leader...but we can do without him...he seems lost all the time, except on a beakaway :blink: lol

Streit is awesome....he wouldnt be captain of a national team if he couldnt play hockey...and hes got confidence now :D

Boullion is amazing...our best defenseman. I know all u nay sayers will say markov is far and wide better....but from what ive seen the past 2 years...boullion is a defensive, offensive, hitting, skating machine with no mental troubles..i think markov will never meet his premier expectations

Markov- That being said...markov is still a great defenseman

Souray- His defensive lapses are greatly outweighed by the other things he does for this team, scoring and Leadership

Dandenault has fit in very well...i think he has finally adjusted and he knows how to be successfull everynight...may not be on the score sheet..but he is a solid, sound defenseman who i think can chip in at least 5 goals and 20 assists

Come next year....hopefully one of Emelin or Obyrne will be Ready to take the plunge in to the big show....or perhaps jancevski improves enough to earn a spot

Lots of possibilities here.

I don't expect to se Niinimaa to be back with the Canadiens next year. Not for any nasty reason but because the others will be back or stepping up.

Then again there's a thing called injuries...

Go :hlogo: Go!

• 4 weeks later...

i'VE TAPED BOTH oops sorry caps on.... where was I? ahh I was saying I have taped the last two victories... No I didnt tape the Phily game... and on those two games the D has been quite good! and more importantly the forwards help lots and support the D quite well.... Just watching how much Kovalev has improved defensively a forchecker when he wants to be alla Begin... the man is so talented... it makes me think

In any case I wanna ask where can we find a rank on our D comparing to the rest of the league?

the game versus Philly I have seent he clips terrible yes.... But I trust both the Buffalo and Philly game was a turning point educationally for the team!

Unless we get a pronger like player... and unless we will lose both Markov and Souray... Markov what a game versus Florida and Buffalo

Bouillon what a game versus Florida... Guys I am happy with this D corp... keep it as is!