good vs good, bad vs bad...

cmac34

Do any of you guys notice a pattern in the Canadiens thus far?

They seem to play well against "good" teams . And bad against not as good teams.

(I put "'s because Carolina is a "good" team even though they havent done well (are doing better recently))

It doesnt really show it in the record so far (in terms of who they have lost to). But it seems to be a pattern that has been developing lately.

What do you think?

Do any of you guys notice a pattern in the Canadiens thus far?

They seem to play well against "good" teams . And bad against not as good teams.

(I put "'s because Carolina is a "good" team even though they havent done well (are doing better recently))

It doesnt really show it in the record so far (in terms of who they have lost to). But it seems to be a pattern that has been developing lately.

What do you think?

I guess that excludes Toronto and Buffalo?!

well, their record shows that they have played well against some bad teams.

but im not really talking about this in terms of wins and losses. because sometimes they have played well against a decent or good team and lost (ie. buffalo, new jersey).

but just in terms of sometimes they just totally do not show up to play. (florida, chicago, toronto).

its just an observation ive had, obviously there are instances that disprove it but on the whole i think it stands.