Leafs vs. flyers conversation thread

habsfan88

Sleep well habs fans living in Toronto, the leafs are done...

I dont know what its like for you guys living there during the season, but I'm sure its hell... So right now you guys must be in heaven.

I think earth will be destroyed by a large meteor before the Laffs ever win another cup :lol: Half of them will probably retire at the end of this year, so they are in for a loooong rebuilding program. Do they even have enough decent youngsters to carry on??

[Edited on 2004/5/5 by Habscrue]

I dont know what its like for you guys living there during the season, but I'm sure its hell... So right now you guys must be in heaven.  

lol some of the fans are pathetic. Half of them were saying "did you see Tucker's hit on Kapanen?"

so i simply respond with "did you see Roenick's OT goal?"

I think Leaf fans are the saddes fans in professional sports.

Originally posted by Quebecois

lol some of the fans are pathetic. Half of them were saying "did you see Tucker's hit on Kapanen?"

so i simply respond with "did you see Roenick's OT goal?"

I think Leaf fans are the saddes fans in professional sports.

wow hehe, really pathetic

Actually, Kapanen made an unbelievable play, going back to the bench despite beeing half-dead. The play didn't stop and it ends with a beauty shot by JR on top corner behind Esche.

Nice Kapanen :clap:

Originally posted by Habscrue

I think earth will be destroyed by a large meteor before the Laffs ever win another cup :lol: Half of them will probably retire at the end of this year, so they are in for a loooong rebuilding program. Do they even have enough decent youngsters to carry on??

no, but there's plenty of UFA coming.. Ricci, Simon "type of players". lol don't worry for them. They will still lose, but at least they'll work hard hehe

Over the past 5 years the leafs have only beaten one team in the playoffs other then Ottawa... The New York Islanders, and it took them 7 games to do it, and they had to have Tucker take out Peca's knees and Roberts board Jonsson out of the series...

Wow, great playoff warriors eh?

Why are the Sens considered such big playoffs chokers while the leafs are thought of as a team built for the playoffs, warriors? Leafs can ONLY beat the Senators.

Pathetic.

Leaf fans whine about everything

They're upset cause Sundin was cut by a high-stick just seconds before JR's goal. Course they didn't say a word earlier when Tucker high-sticked Gagne.

Brilliant move by Tucker to hit Kapanen.

Kapanen is injuried goes off, Roenick jumps on in his place and scores.

Brilliant Doris, just brilliant