Team 990 Facebook Group!

MK19

Hey guys,

I know you have your own site to discuss Habs talk, and from reading some of your posts, all of you are passionate about the team.

In fact, I have posted a link on the facebook group to this site. For those who are interested and have facebook. I hope you can join The Team 990 Facebook group; its under the search name: The Team 990 Montreal's Sports Authority

Even though it is an unofficial group of The Team 990, a lot of on-air personalities are also apart of this group. Also, they have really exploded in membership numbers, but the ultimate goal for this group is to be the biggest group of Montreal AM radio on facebook that has passionate discuissions about the Habs and every other sport!

So again, I hope you guys can join, and I promise to give you guys many plugs on the show(s) that I do, thanks again for tuning in.

Moe Khan

The Team 990

moe.khan@team990.com

Hey guys,

I know you have your own site to discuss Habs talk, and from reading some of your posts, all of you are passionate about the team.

In fact, I have posted a link on the facebook group to this site. For those who are interested and have facebook. I hope you can join The Team 990 Facebook group; its under the search name: The Team 990 Montreal's Sports Authority

Even though it is an unofficial group of The Team 990, a lot of on-air personalities are also apart of this group. Also, they have really exploded in membership numbers, but the ultimate goal for this group is to be the biggest group of Montreal AM radio on facebook that has passionate discuissions about the Habs and every other sport!

So again, I hope you guys can join, and I promise to give you guys many plugs on the show(s) that I do, thanks again for tuning in.

Moe Khan

The Team 990

moe.khan@team990.com

Hey Moe, I'll join, but only if Andie is on it as well! ^_^:clap:;):D