Suggested article for main page link

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Jack+Todd+Year+Number+with+hockey+analytics/10243811/story.html

Jack Todd wrote a nicely balanced (for once) article on the state of the game and it's turn to statistics as a dominant measuring tool for player performance.

I think it's worthy of main page links, but not sure if it was left off for on purpose. Please post, if only for it's subtle jab at Andrew Berkshire.

There are a few columnists that I've had requests to not post on the main page. He's one of them. I'm also not sure that one was up on Faceoff.com, the site we link Gazette articles from (since there's no limit to clicks as there is on the Gazette's site).

It was posted to faceoff.com as well, but if he's (or someone else) requested a moratorium on his articles, then i supposed that should be respected.

It's by reader request. There are some writers that elicit some angry responses from readers when one of their articles are linked.