12 000 habs fans in Florida

JoeLassister

On RDS they said there were between 10 000 and 12 000 habs fans in the crowd in Florida for the game.

Wow! :clap:

The fans of the Canadien are everywhere, Boston, Toronto, Ottawa, Buffalo, etc... keep it like this...

GO HABS GO

On RDS they said there were between 10 000 and 12 000 habs fans in the crowd in Florida for the game.

Wow! :clap:

The fans of the Canadien are everywhere, Boston, Toronto, Ottawa, Buffalo, etc... keep it like this...

GO HABS GO

Habs fans seem to be all over (for good reason). I have gone to games in LA and Denver and it's great that I never have to reach very far to high five another Habs fan close by. The only other team that seems to have a pretty loyal following at least out west is Detroit.

The longer the Habs continue to look like contenders, the more and more of these fair-weather fans are going to start scuttling out of the wood work. A few years of Leafs suckage combined with a few years of Habs success and the whole CBC notion that the Leafs are 'Canada's Team' will start to look like the steaming pile of worthless dogsh*t that it always was.

I was at both games in Florida, 10-12000 is a little high, but there were probably 8 or 9 thousand people cheering for Montreal, much louder than the fans from Florida of course.

Tonight in Tampa there were probably about 2 or 3 thousand fans for the CH.

Great to see, too bad both games were stinkers for our boys.

I was at both games in Florida, 10-12000 is a little high, but there were probably 8 or 9 thousand people cheering for Montreal, much louder than the fans from Florida of course.

Tonight in Tampa there were probably about 2 or 3 thousand fans for the CH.

Great to see, too bad both games were stinkers for our boys.

Yeah I was there as well makes you wish you did not even go to the games eh. Oh well they need to rebound but losing two in a row for the first time in regulation does STING.