Garth Murray on Waivers ...

Theberge43

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly,

Murray makes 600k (against the cap) and calling up Grabovsky or Kostitsyn would be a litlle more money (only a couple hundred thousand for the whole season)....but it would be worth it IMO.

If the Habs are so tight with their money then they are certainly looking to add someone before the deadline.

i thought i heard that, since he's cleared waivers, his salary doesn't count against the cap anymore...

sounds weird but, hey, it's possible...

GO :hlogo: GO!

i thought i heard that, since he's cleared waivers, his salary doesn't count against the cap anymore...

sounds weird but, hey, it's possible...

GO :hlogo: GO!

It should not count... he cant play with the habs he would have to go back to waivers before ... for now they have as a a practice cone

Well I dont know I gotta read RDS

His salary counts if he's on the NHL roster yes..regardless of if he clears waivers.

It won't count if they send him to Hamilton.

yes your right...but replacing him with another AHL'er such as Grabovsky or Kostitsyn will cost the team slightly more. (but it would be worth it)

yes your right...but replacing him with another AHL'er such as Grabovsky or Kostitsyn will cost the team slightly more. (but it would be worth it)

Only if we could guarantee them icetime.