Random thoughts...

hankhab

Just reading a clip about how important this upcoming stretch of games is for Habs. I think a road trip is going to be great for these guys, as sometimes the team seems to play better away from home. I think if we can get 4 out of 6 points in the next few games, the confidence will be back, and this team makes the playoffs. Hopefully Higgens is ok, if not, I'd like to see Kostitsyn called up and played on the first line with Koivu and Ryder. I think our lineup is going to look very differnt after this stretch, as I think Gainey has something brewing. I think Halak has looked good, last night goals were not his fault, as 2 were point blank deflections. Hopefully we'll see him ride out the rest of the regular season. Keep Abby on the bench please!

Just reading a clip about how important this upcoming stretch of games is for Habs. I think a road trip is going to be great for these guys, as sometimes the team seems to play better away from home. I think if we can get 4 out of 6 points in the next few games, the confidence will be back, and this team makes the playoffs. Hopefully Higgens is ok, if not, I'd like to see Kostitsyn called up and played on the first line with Koivu and Ryder. I think our lineup is going to look very differnt after this stretch, as I think Gainey has something brewing. I think Halak has looked good, last night goals were not his fault, as 2 were point blank deflections. Hopefully we'll see him ride out the rest of the regular season. Keep Abby on the bench please!

Agreed

I am so pumped. I live in Nashville, but am originally from T.O. I haven't seen the HABS since they played Buffalo ,in Buffalo pre- lock-out. Before that I lived in L.A and the last game I saw there was when Brian Savage F#$ked up his neck.

Needless to say I can't wait ........someone start a thread already...Spidy?

Anyone else going to be at the game?

Have a great time Saks-Avenue I hope you and the Habs have better luck this time around.

And HankHab your right road trips are great for team bonding.

Edited by JMMR