Being BG, what would you do ?

MAK

What I would do if I was Bob Gainey is slap my head for not trading for Luongo. Then slap it harder for not trading Souray away when he signs with LA. Then slap it even harder when Markov signs with Pittsburgh. Then slap Samsonov for being a bust and then punch Carbo for screwing up ...then retire I guess...

Don't we have enough problems without making them up? :blink::D

What I would do if I was Bob Gainey is slap my head for not trading for Luongo. Then slap it harder for not trading Souray away when he signs with LA. Then slap it even harder when Markov signs with Pittsburgh. Then slap Samsonov for being a bust and then punch Carbo for screwing up ...then retire I guess...

wow!! I guess he would have his good-old game face back :lol:

Thank God you're not Bob Gainey. He builds from within, always has. Makes bad, overpayed free agent signings, yes (Audette, Turgeon, for example), but builds a perennial winner. We may not be much better than Toronto this year but the difference between our prospects and theirs is night and day and gets bigger every year.

Souray doesn't fit in LA or Anaheim. They've already locked up their top 2 offensive D men, and are not going to outbid other teams and pay 5 million for a number three. Souray's only going to a team where he's the big gun on the PP, otherwise what is the point in paying him?

'Course I encourage you to slap Samsonov if you get the chance. And if Markov goes to Pittsburgh I'd slap Bob myslef, only I'll be too busy crying.

wow... an 'r' rated response (lots of violence...) parental guidance is recommended...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Thank God you're not Bob Gainey. He builds from within, always has. Makes bad, overpayed free agent signings, yes (Audette, Turgeon, for example), but builds a perennial winner. We may not be much better than Toronto this year but the difference between our prospects and theirs is night and day and gets bigger every year.

Souray doesn't fit in LA or Anaheim. They've already locked up their top 2 offensive D men, and are not going to outbid other teams and pay 5 million for a number three. Souray's only going to a team where he's the big gun on the PP, otherwise what is the point in paying him?

'Course I encourage you to slap Samsonov if you get the chance. And if Markov goes to Pittsburgh I'd slap Bob myslef, only I'll be too busy crying.

Well this building within seems to be taking forever. Anyways Don Cherry said tonight that rumour has it Souray is heading to LA.

You build with a goalie by the way. Like Gainey had in Belfour in Dallas. Belfour did not come from within, but from the Hawks.I dont think anyone with an iota of hockey knowledge didn't know Luongo was a franchise player. I think we could have given up more then a Bertuzzi to get him. Luongo a hometown player by the way.

I would prefer slapping Carbo silly. Sammy was screwed from the start but his attitude in the last month has sucked.

The way Russians have been treated this year in Montreal you think Markov would want to come back?

wow... an 'r' rated response (lots of violence...) parental guidance is recommended...

GO :hlogo: GO!

slapping rarely breaks bones and carbo used to play so he could take a punch. Anyways as I said at this time of year, a sense of humour is lacking

Edited by Strummerman