Tomorrow's lineup

Habby1197

Few changes for tomorrow... Langdon is staying in Montreal and won't play in NJ. Juneau is still out... and Ward is probably still out too. Brisebois won't play in either game VS the Devs because of a nagging injury...

I'm guessing we look like this tomorrow...

Perreault-Koivu-Zednik

Ryder-Ribs-Kovalev

Bulis-Dowd-Sunny

Dags-Begin-Dackell

If Ward can play... I'd like to see

Bulis-Dowd-Ward

Sunny-Begin-Dackell

As the bottom two lines...

As for the D...

Souray-Quintal

Markov-Rivet

Boullion-Komi

Garon

I dont mind about Juneau or Langdon being scratched (or partially injured, whatever) ... Juneau has no place on the team with Dowd around. And Langdon is pretty useless against a goon-less team like the Devils, leaving him at home allows the habs to comfortably roll 4 lines vs the Devils.

The Brisebois injury seems a bit suspecious to me.... Komisarek is just starting to improve his play, Souray returns, and Komisarek would of lost his spot in the lineup... hmmm .... Anyways, I dont mind :D

Garon gets the start in NJ. Good. Why play Theodore back to back? Especially so close to the playoffs in a game which we dont need to win (dont need to win to make playoffs, but it can help positionally)

Thank god Souray is playing tomorrow because if i see Karl Dykhuis (lesbianhouse) in the lineup ever again...my head is going to explode...he is absolutely useless...no offense, poor defense...not even remotely physical for a guy who is 6'3" 215lbs...all he's doing is taking up a roster spot in hamilton and ######ing the progression of guys like Hainsey and Beauchemin who have been playing excellent hockey in the last few months in Hamilton. if anybody should be the 8th defenseman on this team, it's Beauchemin.

Tomorrow's game is gonna be tough, much like saturday's will...it'll be nice to see Souray back in the lineup for we have missed him for oh so long...especially on the pk.

Ward should be good to go, he had a mild case of the flu on tuesday and seeing as how the team was playing, why put him in...so i'd be surprised if he didn't play...especially with Juneau and Langdon staying here in MTL.