Game #4 - Rochester @ Hamilton - 4/24/07

Lammy

I found it interesting that he was given the playoff starts in the first place. He played all of two regular season games and suddenly he gets to start in the playoffs? Sauve did more the the Dogs than Price did.

I understand building the Habs future, but as a Bulldog I'd expect Danis to be furious.

Gainey's opinion had an impact in Lever's decision?? i mean... Gainey WANTED to see Price in the net so the kid can get experience and see how much he could handle / deal with the stress... it was like : "Listen Lever, i want u to start Price in the playoffs so we can evaluate him more..." it was like an *order*

I still believe they should put Price in game #5... so he could prove how tough (mentally) he is, and how solid and confident he is on the ice... it's not like we were down 0-3 in the series... and u guys gotta remember that Rochester is tough to play against also...

In Price I Trust :P

Reading through some of the latest respsonses, playing Price was probably to see how close he is to the NHL and how much work needs to be done to ensure a strong AHL season next year.

I'm sure Rollie Melanson (not sure I spelt that right, hehe) has likely already learned tons from Price's six total AHL games. Finding his flaws and working on them throughout the off-season will be key to success in the future.

Whether or not Price will play game 5 is another issue. Looking at today's cover page of the Gazette, it has an article on Price and how he's struggling. Haven't read it yet, but maybe it offers further insight into the whole siutation.

I'd put Danny in next game, take a bit of pressure off Carey.

I'd keep him there. we need to know what this kid is made of. besides, getting a second loss in a row wouldn't the end of the world.

then again, I wouldn't be surprised to see Danis in nets.