Gainey in Québec

mathieu30

I was initially disappointed when Bob didnt take Espo, but after calming down we have to trust Bob and Trevor and i really do

Esposito not coming to Montreal is annoying in some ways. Pacioretty will help though. The Subban pick is awesome. He's lethal. Easily convertable to forward if necessary. Subban can skate faster than MANY players in the NHL! He's also going to be in alot of players kitchens with the kitchen sink to boot! Perfectly coachable. :hlogo:

It would not surprise me if Gainey and Timmons go after a lethal forwards in the far richer 2008 draft that make us forget about Esposito. The D is now stockpiled for a time. Now it's time to get next years Cherepanov or Esposito. I figure this is the plan. The only thing to offset it would be another D too awesome to resist.

And, we can still remember the 3rd first rounder we got this year. Sergei Kostitsyn. OK, I know that wasn't this year but Kane and Gagner played with Sergei. :lol:

I hope it's not a long time before I can use the 3rd first round selection joke again :hlogo:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Esposito not coming to Montreal is annoying in some ways. Pacioretty will help though. The

not only do we get a big physical player in pacioretty we get a a big, physical foward. but the he says that he tries to have the same style as higgins. lets just hope that pacioretty as the same upsides as higgins and he will be a stud.

• 3 months later...