Starter

iamcanadien

I absolutely do not know where you are coming from. Carbonneau is the Coach and the Gainey is the GM, The GM selects the players and the Coach is paid to use those players to win games. There is absolutely no evidence Carbonneau resents the Gm's decision, on the contrary I believe Carbonneau is learning or better yet has begun to understand the difference between GM and Coach and the responsibilities of each. Cabornneau will be successful and will make decisions because he believes they are best for the team to win.

Not quite, but sometimes I forget the majority of people don't know how most things work in the NHL.

My bad, I'll keep the comments like this to myself.

Well when Malkin, Stall and Crosby arguably three of the best players in the league light Price up I think Huet will be glad to sit it out. Reguardless he needs a start sometime and Huet deserves to start in the home opener.

Huet didn't lose the Toronto game, you can almost never blame the goalie for a one goal lose, especially after the team blows chance after chance to end it.

Well when Malkin, Stall and Crosby arguably three of the best players in the league light Price up I think Huet will be glad to sit it out. Reguardless he needs a start sometime and Huet deserves to start in the home opener.

Huet didn't lose the Toronto game, you can almost never blame the goalie for a one goal lose, especially after the team blows chance after chance to end it.

Huet did deal the Canadiens a tough emotional blow with that giveaway goal late in the 2nd to cut the lead in half.