Worst Sports Jokes

Soccerox

Ok folks, lets hear your worst jokes you can think of. And then we can all vote for the most pathetic attempt at humor.

I'll start with a few stinkers....

What do chinese hockey players have for breakfast?

Chelios

I was watching the womens world championships the other day. The women are very very rough. In fact during the USA/Germany game there was a penalty 2 seconds into the game. Germany had too many men on the ice.

Bob and Doug Mckenzie are back in the news. They use to love the Oilers back in the 80's but they think they were very dirty. Bob says to Doug..."hey hoser, those oilers sure were dirty. Especially number eleven. he was messy, eh?"

There was a celebrity soccer game last week. While on a breakaway, Pavel Bure raced past Mary Kate Olsen but wiped out and got a bruise on his leg. Prince looked down at Pavel and said "you've got a raspberry Bure!"

they don't get any worse folks. I better stop now.

Personally I am sick of all puns along the lines of "Th Price is Right" or "Hurricanes blow away the Maple Leafs". So not funny.

I got one great.

A man is attending game 3 of the NHL finals in Montreal. During the first period, he notice there is a free seat couple row in front. So during the 2nd period, he ask the man beside the free seat : Hey dude, who is the dumb ass person who is not there for a final game in Montreal ??? The man answers : This seat belongs to my wife, who just died few days ago. The first guy apologize. Then, in the 3rd period, the man get back to the other asking : " ok but this is a real important game, couldn't give you this ticket to a friend, your brother, or anyone else you know???

No i couldn't. Because they are all attending her funerals !!!!

Yeah, and the worst is a Price nickname thread :wacko:

Maybe not. Do you think Price will Carey this team into the playoffs?

Who do you think got maur ice time...Henri or maurice?

Robinson used to give the puck up quite a bit back in the 70's but, steve would always come back and help shutt down the attack

I hear elmer has the assist record for the habs, but he did lach scoring punch.

did paul simon write a song about larry robinsons wife?

Bowman and demers were great coaches but I still think that claude ruels.

........any other terrible jokes out there fokes, besides the leafs?

I got one great.

A man is attending game 3 of the NHL finals in Montreal. During the first period, he notice there is a free seat couple row in front. So during the 2nd period, he ask the man beside the free seat : Hey dude, who is the dumb ass person who is not there for a final game in Montreal ??? The man answers : This seat belongs to my wife, who just died few days ago. The first guy apologize. Then, in the 3rd period, the man get back to the other asking : " ok but this is a real important game, couldn't give you this ticket to a friend, your brother, or anyone else you know???

No i couldn't. Because they are all attending her funerals !!!!

Thats prety mean Joe. Hey, haven't seen you around sportnet lately. Whats happening?