Game Thread | Habs vs. Panthers | 28/12/07

Cataclaw

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't we lose him in the waiver draft?
Actually I believe it was the expansion draft. But that might as well be waivers. No returns on the investment.

I haven't weighed in on Gorges yet. Impressing and he seems to be growing in confidence every game. Last night he blocked 3 shots on the same melee attack. :clap:

I think so too.

Imagine every ad like that. What's next, a glowing puck for tv audiences?

I'd guess next is probably corporate logos on the jerseys, beyond the equipment manufacturers' brand that is. In Japan the sports teams have corporate names ~ Yomiuri Giants, my favorite is the "Nippon Ham Fighters."

anyway i still don't like those electronic adverts, hope they don't install 'em in Montreal

The ad isnt "illuminated". Its a LCD screen. I've mentioned them before, they are in more and more rinks every week it seems.

It's reflecting off the ice, which means it's providing light, which means it is illuminated.

Unless it's just my TV screen...

The ad isnt "illuminated". Its a LCD screen. I've mentioned them before, they are in more and more rinks every week it seems.

whatever it is it's crap, but i can understand the proliferation -- one company uses the screen, others worry their ads will be overlooked so soon everyone has them, and the poor audience has a wall of electronic adverts on the ice to distract them. What are we, living in a Capitalist system or something?!?!

Komi just said we want to keep the goose egg for Huet, does the Jinx count if a player says it? :P

well he didn't use the S-word, so must be ok?

Twice Lapierre has ignored a completely open Higgins. I'm not too concerned since the Habs are up, but I hope the selfishness doesn't carry over to games that matter...

I saw that, but he's also tried a few passes. I'm not concerned.

TSN just dropped the S-bomb.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Go Habs! don't take away these Florida teams!

JLP, how do you watch the games live here in Tokyo?

And how about the 'Seibu Ice Rabbits', the local hockey team where I am?

Seibu Arena is out on the Chou line right? Been to a couple of games out there a long time ago

I sent you a PM