Game Thread | Habs vs. Panthers | 28/12/07

Cataclaw

6 of 1, half dozen of the other. :rolleyes:

Did I pay for an argument? :lol: I was just saying its not just a light up add, it really a TV so it can also play moving adds if they wanted.

Whats next is having the LCD screens implanted into ice around the faceoff circle. :wacko:

Just think of how much a corporation would pay to have the Arena named after them for 1 period. :puke:

In Japan the sports teams have corporate names ~ Yomiuri Giants, my favourite is the "Nippon Ham Fighters."

Hmm, I thought that was the other way around. Isnt it Corporations have Sports teams, and all the players on the teams are employees? I thought they did it to keep in shape and teamwork aspect along with corporate pride in the company through competition between other corporations. Like Honda employees beleive Honda is better than Sony because they beat them in baseball. Sony employees think they are better than Honda becayse they beat them in ping pong. Or something like that anyway.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs screwed over Kovy on that shift. They don't call an obvious slewfoot trip, and then they bust him for a marginal, accidental trip.

I blame TSN for the FLA goal.

If any FLA player is gonna score, I'm glad it was Oli.

ditto, Oli's in my pool ^_^

pk over, Habs got to keep pressing like they did in TB

Kovi is fun to watch when he's pissed off

ditto, Oli's in my pool ^_^

pk over, Habs got to keep pressing like they did in TB

Yeh, I've had Oli for the last 3 years in one pool or another. Pretty consistent production. Can you imagine if he actually had a winger or two that could keep up?

I THINK I AM GOING TO ASSASINATE THAT FAT %^$# GORD MILLER!!!!!!! WHAT A FAT $%^&!!!!! THAT IS THE THIRD %^&*ING TIME MONTREAL GETS BURNED BY AN ANNOUNCER SAYING SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN 3 SECONDSA AFTER HE SAID IT!!!!

^%$# I AM SOOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW, CHRIIIIIIIST!!!!!!!!

I THINK I AM GOING TO ASSASINATE THAT FAT %^$# GORD MILLER!!!!!!! WHAT A FAT $%^&!!!!! THAT IS THE THIRD %^&*ING TIME MONTREAL GETS BURNED BY AN ANNOUNCER SAYING SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN 3 SECONDSA AFTER HE SAID IT!!!!

^%$# I AM SOOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW, CHRIIIIIIIST!!!!!!!!

It was Chris Cuthbert that brought it up after healy said it earlier.

I just dont understand why these announcers do this! Like hell its happened three times this year Price versus Toronto......3 mins after the aqnnouncer says it...goal, against Tampa it was said...goal and now tonite.....I gunna lose my mind :wacko::wacko:

Pierre Mcguire wont say it so why do these people that never played a minute of NHL hockey in their lives feel the need to say it....Time to get all these little rich boys that dont have any claim to fame in hockey to GTFO!!! It completely baffles me, when I was playing competitive hockey we got benched for 2 shifts if we mentioned shutouts at all!

"It was Chris Cuthbert that brought it up after healy said it earlier. "

true, my bad...I thought the guy calling the play with healy was Gord Miller no?

did Healy mention it? he seemed pretty adament about letting whoever said it know that he had just jinxed him

funny HDTV commercial, Iginlia plucking his eyebrows, Thornton asking "do these pants make my butt look big" hehehe

great to see the Habs not go "defensive" and blow the lead but rather keep pressing and pick up two points. but doesn't look like O'Byrne can fight, we are getting kicked around out there . . .

"It was Chris Cuthbert that brought it up after healy said it earlier. "

true, my bad...I thought the guy calling the play with healy was Gord Miller no?

did Healy mention it? he seemed pretty adament about letting whoever said it know that he had just jinxed him

Yeah he said it, cuz Cuthbert said "in the old days you wouldnt hear a former goalie (healy) mention the word shutout" Then healy said something about Komi saying it in the interview between periods "we want to get the goose egg for Huet" is what he said.

Watched the game from Hooters tonight (first time! they opened one up in Greenfield Park!) and i must say i was expecting a closer game than this. Great to see the Habs come up with back to back wins in Florida!

On a side note, waitress wrote "xoxox" and a little heart on my bill, and didn't do that the other guys i'm with. Does that mean she want my rocks? Score! Make that 6-1! ;)

Also...

What's going on with the game thread participation?

Dec 18 - 15 pages

Dec 20 - 12 pages

Dec 22 - 12 pages

Dec 23 - 10 pages

Dec 27 - 7 pages

Dec 28 - 5 pages

Edited by Cataclaw

Watched the game from Hooters tonight (first time! they opened one up in Greenfield Park!) and i must say i was expecting a closer game than this. Great to see the Habs come up with back to back wins in Florida!

On a side note, waitress wrote "xoxox" and a little heart on my bill, and didn't do that the other guys i'm with. Does that mean she want my rocks? Score! Make that 6-1! ;)

Also...

What's going on with the game thread participation?

lol. Of course man, you're in!

I imagine people are away for the holidays. Also, the fights in the GDTs may have scared some people off.

NHL.com's 3 stars

1 - Huet

2- Koivu

3 - Higgins