Next round

maxamillion

If/when the Habs decide they really want this series, and the Flyers let off the gas for a second, which is inevitable, who would you guys want to play in the ECF?

As a Flyers fan, I'd like to see the Rags for 2 reasons, A) we matched up better down the stretch and B) The officials have been less than stellar when it comes to Crosby, no matter what team you pull for.

As a Habs fan, I'd go with Pitts. I think the 2 teams match up very well, as both are very quick teams with some guys who know how to bruise. I believe the Habs would be less prone to talking penalties against the kid as well.

If/when the Habs decide they really want this series, and the Flyers let off the gas for a second, which is inevitable, who would you guys want to play in the ECF?

As a Flyers fan, I'd like to see the Rags for 2 reasons, A) we matched up better down the stretch and B) The officials have been less than stellar when it comes to Crosby, no matter what team you pull for.

As a Habs fan, I'd go with Pitts. I think the 2 teams match up very well, as both are very quick teams with some guys who know how to bruise. I believe the Habs would be less prone to talking penalties against the kid as well.

I would like to see the Pens because I think it would be the first of many postseason battles to come.

This thread smells of bad voodoo...

I say the Eastern Finals will be all Pennsylvania...

I can always count on the Shaman to set us straight. And it is nice to see you Yvonne :)