Angelo Esposito traded to Montreal

InsaneHABSfan

yes, it was 12 days ago.

:lol:

not a big deal. I'll be going to some games to see montreal's picks like fortier and hopefully somebody else.

yes, it was 12 days ago.

I looked and noticed it was not posted here and Angelo was widely talked about before he was drafted. This is the third time someone has been rude about a news item. I must have bad breath or something as appalling. That is if you meant to be rude....

The date of the article was June 18th; and you forget some of us live in the centre of The Leaf Universe so anything happening in Quebec is never reported here. I expect The Stupid Network(TSN) will report this by September and it will be at the end of a telecast.

Me thinks I will take a time out from this board for a while since I have many hobbies to catch up on. Not expecting

gainey to do anything draft day except pick a centre at #25 so see everyone in September.

I looked and noticed it was not posted here and Angelo was widely talked about before he was drafted. This is the third time someone has been rude about a news item. I must have bad breath or something as appalling. That is if you meant to be rude....

The date of the article was June 18th; and you forget some of us live in the centre of The Leaf Universe so anything happening in Quebec is never reported here. I expect The Stupid Network(TSN) will report this by September and it will be at the end of a telecast.

Me thinks I will take a time out from this board for a while since I have many hobbies to catch up on. Not expecting

gainey to do anything draft day except pick a centre at #25 so see everyone in September.

Sorry dude, never meant to be rude or anything. We discussed about this move in the franco section. See ya :(