Televised Bruins games

Trizzak

Hey all,

I need help from the HWL masses. My family might go for satellite TV, but the main point on getting it is so my dad can watch as many Bruins games as possible. Neither Bell Expressvu nor Starchoice offer NESN (which I believe would show the most games.)

It should be noted, that if my dad gets his Bruins games, I get RDS.

So does anyone know how to watch the Bruins the most times this season?

I have Expressvu, and right now they're showing Boston/Buffalo on TSN2 (Channel 401) and Boston's up 2-1 after 2.

I don't know how many games they show though.......but I'm glad the B's are up on the Sabres

As it stands now, I can get 25 Bruins games on expressvu by getting the CBCs, RDS, NBC, the Sportsnets, TSN and TSN 2.

I'd be missing 13 more games on the MSG networks, 12 more games on the Fox Sports networks, and 8 more games on the Comcast networks, as no Canadian satellite providers appear to offer those networks (or the channel that would solve all of this, NESN.)

Anyone here get NESN with their (Canadian) satellite provider?

As it stands now, I can get 25 Bruins games on expressvu by getting the CBCs, RDS, NBC, the Sportsnets, TSN and TSN 2.

I'd be missing 13 more games on the MSG networks, 12 more games on the Fox Sports networks, and 8 more games on the Comcast networks, as no Canadian satellite providers appear to offer those networks (or the channel that would solve all of this, NESN.)

Anyone here get NESN with their (Canadian) satellite provider?

the centre ice package wouldn't fix this? I know it is somewhat expensive, but I think that is what you are looking for.