Tanguay or Latendresse?

ForumGhost

Here's a weird situation: Tanguay seems to have been bitten by the flu bug. Gainey says that if he's not ready to go, Latendresse will take his spot beside Koivu. Okay, fine. But if Tanguay can play, Latendresse sits? I'd like to think that coach knows best, but according to him he doesn't want to break up his other lines. But why? It's not like he have any winning combinations over the last couple games? Not only does Latendresse deserve to be back in uniform after how well he was playing earlier, but I think we could use the scoring depth he provides and his physical presence. Plus, the team has always responded well to shakeups this season. I love D'Agostini and Pacioretty but neither have been producing enough to have a permanent roster spot.

Here's a weird situation: Tanguay seems to have been bitten by the flu bug. Gainey says that if he's not ready to go, Latendresse will take his spot beside Koivu. Okay, fine. But if Tanguay can play, Latendresse sits? I'd like to think that coach knows best, but according to him he doesn't want to break up his other lines. But why? It's not like he have any winning combinations over the last couple games? Not only does Latendresse deserve to be back in uniform after how well he was playing earlier, but I think we could use the scoring depth he provides and his physical presence. Plus, the team has always responded well to shakeups this season. I love D'Agostini and Pacioretty but neither have been producing enough to have a permanent roster spot.

"he seems to"... that's highly speculative.

Tanguay is out for tonight, if he's in, we'll see then.