Crosby_02.jpg

Notes

Link to Canada's Roster: Sydney Crosby is wearing #9

He is on a line with Patrice Bergeron and OHL scoring leader Corey Perry

Crosby stats:

Dec 25th - 7-3 Win vs Slovakia - 2g 1a

Dec 27th - 8-1 Win vs Sweden - 2g

Quotes:

''Patrice (Bergeron) is teaching me a lot. We have the chemistry. We're both competitors. Colliton gives us a lot of space and drives to the net a lot.'' (TSN Dec 20)

[Edited on 2004-12-30 by puck7x]

Originally posted by beckham

Crosby was definitely a cut above anyone else on the ice, including Bergeron. I don't know if that says more about Crosby or the other players on the team.

I think it says a ton about Crosby, cuz Canada has a fantastic team this year, and imagine if they had Horton and Burns as well.

Anytime Crosby is on the ice, Canada has a chance to score. He has improved so much over the past year since the last tournament, its going to be interesting if he can continue to bring his game up at this speed, and to see him playing in the NHL in a few years.

Go Canada! :can:

<b>Crosby</b>: 1 game, 3 points (2+1)

2nd real game is tomorrow against the Swedes and the habs own Chris Heino-Lindberg is in nets (I feel really sorry for him) , Heino-Lindberg against shutout Germany today.

Crosby has retracted the comments he made about the NHL/Replacment players (he said he'd cross the line)

http://www.tsn.ca/news_story.asp?ID=109268...68&hubName=main

:nono:

Cant say that I am surprised that Sid has taken back what he said, but I am disappointed that he did. Damn agents/nhlpa must have gotten to him and threatened him somehow. Can you blame Sid for just being honest? (originally) ... he just loves the game and wants to play (in the NHL)

Crosby gets so little Ice time. Still he manages to get 2 goals in each of the first 2 games. He has to score fast on the PP, because beside his short shift on the PP, he doesn't get much ice time. I hope it's because Sutter want to keep him fresh for the big games. Anyways, maybe i'd like to see Sydney all the time on the ice. Everytime he is there, something happen and it's exciting to watch. GO Crosby!

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

9-0 over the krauts. 24-4 so far in the tournament.

Kid Crosby has 6 goals now. The Canadian record is 11. If Canada plays 3 more games, and Crosby averages his 2 goals a game, he'll brake John Anderson's record.

I dunno if he can do, its going to be tough when the competition gets tougher in the semi-finals and finals (if canada makes it).

But I would never bet against Crosby.