GDT---Bulldogs vs Abbotsford Heat---10/30/09

Lammy

Some injury notes from the Spec:

Henry could be back in 7-10 days (which means off Montreal's cap), Desharnais may be back in time for next week's contest at the Bell Centre.

Early 1st, Bulldogs almost had one, goal light was on but it was ruled no goal - ref lost sight of the puck prior to it entering the net.

Early 1st, Bulldogs almost had one, goal light was on but it was ruled no goal - ref lost sight of the puck prior to it entering the net.

That's right down where I sit (behind the visiting teams goal; 2nd row)....there was a big pile-up in front of and around the net. I don't think that ANYBODY could see the puck cross the goal line. I couldn't see it; the ref didn't see it; the goal judge didn't put the goal light on until the Bulldogs players began to celebrate scoring, so he didn't see it either. Also, during the scrum around the net, the net was dislodged and knocked out of position.

Final score of this one was a 2-1 shootout loss for the Bulldogs (ANOTHER shootout :wacko::blink: )

This now extends the Bulldogs points streak to 10 games and they continue to be the only team in the AHL which has not been defeated in regulation time.