GDT: Hamilton vs Hartford (Dec. 19, 7:00 PM)

dlbalr

Hamilton Bulldogs vs Hartford Wolf Pack

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Puck drops at 7:00 PM ET

Listen to the game live at www.talk820.com

Former Hab prospect Corey Locke is the Pack's leading scorer with 12-26-38 in 31 games. He also has a 6 point lead for most points in the entire AHL. Ex-Hab d-man Mathieu Dandenault has played 16 games on his tryout with the club, but hasn't played yet in December; I wouldn't expect to hear his name tonight.

Bulldogs win 4-1, Sanford with the victory between the pipes. Pouliot: 3 shots, no points or PIMS.

Scoring Summary:

Carle [5] (Henry, Desharnais), 5:09 2nd

Desharnais [11] (Subban, Benoit), 10:38 (PP) 2nd

Subban [6] (Weber, Stevenson), 12:42 (PP) 2nd

White [4] (Subban), 15:09 3rd

4-1 victory. Pouliot has three shots on goal.

P.K. Subban 1 goal, 1 assists. He was a healthy scratch yesterday. Great to see him rebounding like that.

For the record, the healthy scratch wasn't a benching, just resting some players as the Dogs are in a 3 games in 3 nights stretch...all road games too.

For the record, the healthy scratch wasn't a benching, just resting some players as the Dogs are in a 3 games in 3 nights stretch...all road games too.

Let's say that at 20 years old, Subban did not need the rest. I guess that Boucher wanted to send a message to the kid. Maybe he had become too sure of himself lately. Who knows? Sometimes you can be overly confident.

Let's say that at 20 years old, Subban did not need the rest. I guess that Boucher wanted to send a message to the kid. Maybe he had become too sure of himself lately. Who knows? Sometimes you can be overly confident.

From listening to part of the broadcast yesterday, I honestly didn't get the sense that a message was being sent.

From listening to part of the broadcast yesterday, I honestly didn't get the sense that a message was being sent.

Didn't they even have an interview with Subban who specifically mentioned that he was only sitting for rest purposes?

I guess that Boucher wanted to send a message to the kid. Maybe he had become too sure of himself lately. Who knows? Sometimes you can be overly confident.

I've been watching this kid play and I haven't picked up any sense of that coming from Subban. During Friday night's broadcast, it was said that the Bulldogs have too many players on the roster for this road trip and somebody had to sit out.

I've been watching this kid play and I haven't picked up any sense of that coming from Subban. During Friday night's broadcast, it was said that the Bulldogs have too many players on the roster for this road trip and somebody had to sit out.

It's O.K then. Still, it's a surprise to see him out of the line-up.