GDT---Bulldogs vs Rochester---12/20/09

Lammy

Hamilton Bulldogs @ Rochester Americans

Sunday December 20, 2009

Puck drops at 5:00pm ET

Listen to the game live at www.talk820.com

Some quick game notes.......This will be the third of ten meetings between the North Division rivals this season. Rochester came away with victories on both previous occasions, winning 4-1 on November 10th, and 5-2 on November 24th.

The Americans currently sit in 1st place in the North Division with a 20-9-1-0 record while the Bulldogs sit in 2nd place with a 18-7-2-3 record. Both teams are tied with 41 points.

The Bulldogs will go into this afternoon's game with an all-time record against Rochester of 52-62-7-0-3.

GO DOGS GO!!!

National Anthems underway......reminds me of The Simpsons episode when Bleeding Gums Murphy sings at the baseball game and takes about 20 minutes to get through the Anthem.....

...........this is about the same in rochester.

Wake me up when it's over.

Edited by Lammy

National Anthems underway......reminds me of The Simpsons episode when Bleeding Gums Murphy sings at the baseball game and takes about 20 minutes to get through the song.....

...........this is about the same in rochester.

Wake me up when it's over.

Derek seems to agree with you there..."That was like nails on a chalkboard." Glad I only caught the last 30 seconds (or about 6 words).

For all the talk of Subban getting scratched on Friday, the rotation of scratches continues as both Greg Stewart and Shawn Belle are in the pressbox for this one amongst several others.

As for Rochester...14 healthy scratches??? How on earth is that possible?

Cedrick Desjardins is getting the start this afternoon.

And for those who are familiar (or not) with the officials in the AHL, Terry Koharski is reffing the game. In my experience, having seen Koharski more than a few times, this could go either way. Sometimes he is pretty good, and sometimes he is just brutal in the officiating. We'll see.......

Bulldogs score on the PP! Might be Pouliot. 1-0 Hamilton!

Pouliot (Darche, Trotter) 9:28

I'm a little surprised to see that Pouliot is in the lineup, thought he may get the recall for tomorrow's game but if he's playing today, they're (hopefully) not going to make him play 4 games in 4 days.

Goalie change for Rochester, Chris Beckford-Tseu in for Alex Salak.

What the...... :blink:

I go and start to get my dinner ready and when I come back the score is now 3-2 for the Bulldogs!!!!! :blink::D:clap:

Bulldogs second goal scored by Wyman.

Bulldogs third goal scored by Darche.

Edited by Lammy