GDT---Bulldogs vs Milwaukee Admirals---1/03/09

Lammy

Milwaukee Admirals @ Hamilton Bulldogs

Sunday January 3, 2010

Puck drops at 4:00pm ET

***NOTICE*** Due to the WJC game tonight being broadcast on TALK820 radio (who normally carries the Bulldogs games), Hamilton radio station CKOC is picking up the feed for this afternoon's Bulldogs game. Listen to the game live at www.oldies1150.com

GO DOGS GO!!!

6-4 victory. Two goals each by Maxwell, Stewart and White. Two assists each to Trotter, Darche and Weber. Nothing for Subban who was -3 for the game (a rarity for him). Quiet game for Desharnais: one assist, no shot on goal. Desjardins gave 4 goals on 21 shots.

6-4 victory. Two goals each by Maxwell, Stewart and White. Two assists each to Trotter, Darche and Weber. Nothing for Subban who was -3 for the game (a rarity for him). Quiet game for Desharnais: one assist, no shot on goal. Desjardins gave 4 goals on 21 shots.

Surprised that Desjardins even got the start considering he was under the weather. Shows that the coaching staff appears to have no confidence at all in Robert Mayer.

Surprised that Desjardins even got the start considering he was under the weather. Shows that the coaching staff appears to have no confidence at all in Robert Mayer.

To the other teams in the AHL.....DO NOT READ THIS. Cedrick has the flu. I was talking to him briefly after the game during the STH meet and greet skate, and he said that he had to have an intravenous injection prior to the game, and overall he did not play well in this one.

Oh my God!!! I hope he didn't breathe on me!!! I don't want the flu, thank you very much!! LOL!

As far a Mayer goes, I think he'll get his opportunity to show his stuff over the next two weeks while Sanford is out of action. The Bulldogs play literally every other night for the next 2 weeks until the All-Star break. Cedrick cannot possibly play each one of those games.

I also spoke with Robert Mayer at the skate.....He is a really nice guy to talk to, and I don't think that a lot of the other Bulldogs fans really know who he is. At least, I get that feeling, anyways. While players such as P.K. Subban and Cedrick Desjardins were in high demand for autographs and photos, poor old Mayer was pretty much by himself over by the bench, being neglected by my fellow Bulldogs fans.