GDT---Bulldogs vs Moose---4/17/10

Lammy

Moose tie it on the PP with less than a minute to go, 1-1. (Bliznak from Salcido and Ramsey).

Game notes:

- 8 d-men dressed for this one but Weber got hurt late in the 1st.

- Speaking of injuries, Pacioretty out but could return at some point in the playoffs; he and Carle are on similar timetables.

Big time chance, 5-on-3 coming for Hamilton. Weber came back...and got hurt again, now Mike 2-goal Vernace is QB'ing a PP unit. :puke:

Just as I finish typing the above...

Le tir, et le buuuuuuuuut! Subban scores on a bullet shot from the point (on the 5 on 3) to make it 3-1 Bulldogs! Trotter and Benoit with the helpers.

Strange thing number 1: Henry scores (1st goal since Apr. 3/09 - 79 games), strange thing number 2: He scored on the PP. Helpers to Anderson and Palushaj. 4 minutes left in the 3rd, 8-2 Bulldogs. 8 goals ties a playoff franchise record.

Everybody get out of the way....The Bulldogs Express is coming through!!!!

Great win this afternoon!!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! :clap:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::lol:

I just got home from this one.....of note, Weber did not return to the ice following the big-time crunch he received in the corner. I hope he's OK. Cedrick was amazing in goal once again for the Dogs. His counterparts in the Moose nets were not. Schneider was replaced after allowing the first 5 Dogs goals...his backup, "McCheesey" Macheseney faired no better. Hmmmm....I have a craving for Moosehead beer and McDonald's McCheesey burgers!!!!!!!

I'm surprised J.T.Wyman was not given one of the 3 Stars of the Game....he was a real presence out there on the ice....scored the Dogs 7th goal of the game, a shorthanded PENALTY SHOT.

Edited by Lammy