Hamilton Bulldogs LinkZone

dlbalr

I thought it might be handy to have all the relevant Bulldogs/Nailers links in one thread so everyone knows where to find any relevant info pertaining to the teams. I'll add in links to player stats once they become available (only available once a game has been played).

Hamilton Bulldogs (AHL):

Team Website

AHL's Website

Hamilton Spectator

Radio play-by-play

Team Roster

Transactions

League Standings

Hamilton's Schedule/Results

Team Stats

Wheeling Nailers (ECHL):

Team Website

ECHL's Website

Radio play-by-play

Team Roster

League Standings

Wheeling's Schedule/Results

Team Stats

Other:

HFBoards' Bulldogs/Nailers thread (Part 1)

HFBoards' Bulldogs/Nailers thread (Part 2)

If anyone knows of other links that should be added, post them and I'll add them to the list.

Hi Dlbalr: Yes HF Boards/Montreal has a thread devoted to Hamilton/Wheeling. Sometimes I will get information on this board/thread that predates anything from anywhere. There is also a prospect thread if you are interested in future Dogs, which highlites their travails throughout the year.

Hi Dlbalr: Yes HF Boards/Montreal has a thread devoted to Hamilton/Wheeling. Sometimes I will get information on this board/thread that predates anything from anywhere. There is also a prospect thread if you are interested in future Dogs, which highlites their travails throughout the year.

Yep, I do check those periodically for updates as they're pretty good with them most of the time. I'll add the Bulldogs/Nailers one to the list...even though that means linking to a 'rival board.' :)

• 11 months later...

QUOTE (BlueKross @ Oct 14 2010, 08:04 PM)

Yep, I do check those periodically for updates as they're pretty good with them most of the time. I'll add the Bulldogs/Nailers one to the list...even though that means linking to a 'rival board.' smile.gif

I found Dans Daily Dose helpful during training camp.

• 2 weeks later...

I have season tickets to the Bulldogs.I have them as they are good for my business.I run a personel service in S.Ontario that includes mainly Limosine service plus a courrier service.Thisyear I have noticed that i have had more requests dor tickets than ever before which made me go out and buy another 4 tickets now i have 10 seats in all butt they are good as i get 1st refusal on all events that are being held at copps Colliseum.Any tickets that i dont use i donate them to underpriveledged kids throu the Hamilton school board and make a wish foundation.I am looking forward to this Bulldog season as i think this might be the best Dogs team in a long time,even better than the 06 team who won it all thanks to the addition of Carey Price with 2 games left in the reg season.