GDT: Hamilton vs Toronto, Feb. 18

dlbalr

The Bulldogs (28-20-5) need a win to ensure they'll remain in a playoff spot after tonight as they travel to Toronto to take on the Marlies (27-22-7). No truth to the rumour that the Marlies are now being sponsored by an old age home though...if you have a moment, look at their roster and how many old guys there are, it's depressing.

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Dustin Boyd (14)

Assists: Ben Maxwell (26)

PIMS: Jimmy Bonneau (122)

+/-: Ryan Russell (+11)

-r105038%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Fabian Brunstrom (14)

Assists: Mike Zigomanis (27)

PIMS: Matt Lashoff (111)

+/-: Greg Scott (+10)

Puck drop is at 7:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

The CHAM feed isn't working for me so I'm forced to listen on Toronto's feed. From the sounds of it, they made the Bonneau-Cowan fight sound like Bonneau left the bench solely to fight which carries an automatic suspension...thing is, each player got 5 for fighting and that's it.

2nd underway now.

Also on this date Killeen (Wheeling) gives up one goal all night for a shootout lose. No sign of Basaillon.

He's out for another week or so, apparently. Good thing Nash will be sent down probably some time tomorrow depending on who's healthy for the Calgary game. Otherwise, they're a Bulldog injury from either dropping Wyman back or resorting to PTO's.

He's out for another week or so, apparently. Good thing Nash will be sent down probably some time tomorrow depending on who's healthy for the Calgary game. Otherwise, they're a Bulldog injury from either dropping Wyman back or resorting to PTO's.

I glad you brought up Wyman. I wish the habs would give him a shot. He may have been a better choice than Nash even though he has played forward all year. At worst, I would like to see him as one of veterans brought back next year.