Bulldogs vs Devils, October 29, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

Hamilton will try to win one for me on my birthday as they travel to Albany for the first time in nearly 5 calendar years. To be fair, there wasn't a team in Albany last season but still that's a long time.

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Philip DeSimone (3)

Assists: Garrett Stafford (4)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (31)

+/-: Dany Masse (+3)

alb10_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Anderson/Zalewski (3)

Assists: Corrente/Whitney/Veilleux (4)

PIMS: Tim Sestito (53)

+/-: Kelly/Berube (+2)

Puck drop is at 7:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

Robert Mayer got the start in this one...do I even need to say who won?

Actually, it wasn't a terrible game for him, 3 goals on 26 shots in a 3-2 loss. Fortier and Stafford with the goals. Palushaj did play as well, Nattinen came out of the lineup.

Based on the +/- stats, here's what some of the lines looked like:

Willsie - Fortier - Palushaj

Conboy - Engqvist - Leblanc

Masse - Dumont - DeSimone

Schultz - Berger - Avtsin (no centres makes me wonder if this was in the midst of a line change, wonder if one of the two C's on that '3rd' line was really on this one)

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1008760

Robert Mayer got the start in this one...do I even need to say who won?

Actually, it wasn't a terrible game for him, 3 goals on 26 shots in a 3-2 loss. Fortier and Stafford with the goals. Palushaj did play as well, Nattinen came out of the lineup.

Based on the +/- stats, here's what some of the lines looked like:

Willsie - Fortier - Palushaj

Conboy - Engqvist - Leblanc

Masse - Dumont - DeSimone

Schultz - Berger - Avtsin (no centres makes me wonder if this was in the midst of a line change, wonder if one of the two C's on that '3rd' line was really on this one)

http://theahl.com/st...game_id=1008760

Big fourth line. Did Avtsin play center in Russia? Can't remember. Given Mayer's record last year, he will have to play a lot better to get any love. Haven't heard from Lammy in while, hope he is all right.

Haven't heard from Lammy in while, hope he is all right.

I'm alive and well BlueKross :lol: Thanks for asking :) I have been sort of lurking in the shadows recently because I have some other things which are confilicting with the hockey games this season. :wall: This has cut into my time I spend here, but I am still here.

Was out for dinner last night and caught only the very end of the game on the drive home. Nearly drove off the road when I heard Mayer's name as to who was playing in goal. Also understand that the Bulldogs drove through a snowstorm to get to Albany and had a very, very long drive. They will be a tired bunch this afternoon when they host Abbotsford.

I'm alive and well BlueKross :lol: Thanks for asking :) I have been sort of lurking in the shadows recently because I have some other things which are confilicting with the hockey games this season. :wall: This has cut into my time I spend here, but I am still here.

Was out for dinner last night and caught only the very end of the game on the drive home. Nearly drove off the road when I heard Mayer's name as to who was playing in goal. Also understand that the Bulldogs drove through a snowstorm to get to Albany and had a very, very long drive. They will be a tired bunch this afternoon when they host Abbotsford.

Good to hear from you Lammy. I was expecting they may be would be routing a couple bodies to Wheeling after Albany. I hoping Nattinen plays today.