Outdoor game game worn jerseys

miklin

noticed on the Dogs website that game worn jerseys are for sale from the outdoor game (click on shop). As usual no prices-you have to phone and ask-would make it easier to buy if it was a click and shop. I guess they were ordered quite far ahead of time but it is interesting they have a Mitch Wahl jersey (he was returned to Abbotsford last week) and most interesting, a #25 Ryan White jersey, leading me to believe that they were anticipating that White was going to be sent down for rehab.

I'm hoping the Habs buck their usual trend and send White down for two or three games just to get his skating legs back. Even in a bottom 6 role that a conditioning stint would entail, I think he could help. Of course, a few forwards getting banged up/sick with the Habs could change that.

I noticed a lot of the jerseys have sold including the game issued ones (not worn) but Stafford's is still available. Heard it comes with a water bottle!