Americans vs Bulldogs, April 7, 7 PM

dlbalr

Do not adjust your screen, you read the title correctly. The Bulldogs...have a home game. Their one game homestand starts and ends tonight as they host Rochester in what is for all intents and purposes, a must win game. Some good news is that Nathan Lawson, Joe Callahan, and Garrett Stafford all return tonight. If they can hold on past tomorrow when the rest of the cavalry comes (Mayer, St-Denis, Leblanc, Palushaj, Geoffrion, and Dumont) - heck, I'd be filing their demotion papers the second the final buzzer sounds in Montreal to get them available for tomorrow - they'd have most hands on deck to make a last ditch attempt.

button_rch.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Derek Whitmore (27)

Assists: Phil Varone (40)

+/-: Paul Szczechura (+13)

PIMS: Joe Finley (135)

button_ham.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Andreas Engqvist (19)

Assists: Brian Willsie (24)

+/-: Jesse Todd (+3)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (237)

Puck drop is at 7:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

So Lawson isn't ready to go, the Bulldogs have signed Mississauga goalie Brandon Maxwell to back up Delmas tonight. It's 2-1 Rochester with around 13 minutes left, Willsie has a shorthanded tally for the Dogs.

it's too bad on the second Amerks goal, Mark Mitera batted the puck down with his hand, it then bounced off Avtsin and right to the Amerk player. I'm also finding Engqvist a bit of a enigma-thought he appeared disinterested tonight.

Good news for next season-the Dogs have revised the pricing away from one price any seat to three levels with the ends and corners now being reduced to $380.00 for 38 games. I take it if they show 38 games, it likely means no games in Montreal. The three most expensive sections will be GOLD 107-108-109 & 121-122 & 123 and will be a walkup of $26.00 and a season ticket holder price of $570.00 which works out to $15.00 per game. (4) Sections RED 110-106-120 & 124 will be $20.00 walkup & STH price of $494.00. ($13.00 per game) The other 18 sections (corners and ends) will be considered BLUES and will be $17.00 walkup and as I previously mentioned a STH rate of $380.00 or ten bucks a game. Since I like watching the goalies, I find this perfect and signed up again as an STH after being just a Flexpack holder for the last few years. STH's apparently get a scarf and a dvd from the outdoor game (which will make a nice shim to level off my wife's new washer-lol). Anyone want the second one we are entitled to, pm me and I'll gladly sent it to you

Edited by miklin